enhancing debian-science/tasks/linguistics (was: Re: New metapackages for Debian Science: science-highenergy-physics)

Hi Andreas,

On Sun, Nov 06, 2011 at 10:03:39PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 09:51:28PM +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:
> > I would like to add yade-package into the numericalcomputation section.
> > May I just commit into the svn?
>
> Sure.  I would love if more people would commit to the tasks - feel free
> to do so.

I just worked on the linguistics task, see revisions 3095 and 3096 of
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/science/trunk/debian-science .
Andreas: do these commits look OK?  If I made a mistake, please tell me & I'll
fix.

Thanks, Bye,

Joost

--
While coffee is essentially a solution, espresso is at once a
solution, a suspension of solids, and an emulsion [...]  It is