Re: New metapackages for Debian Science: science-highenergy-physics

Le 28/10/2011 14:46, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi,

I just uploaded a new set of metapackages to unstable.  This set is also
featuring a new metapackage science-highenergy-physics.  It (again)
turned out that we do not properly manage to keep debian/changelog in
sync with tasks files.  I intend to fix this at some (far?) point in the
future by automatic editing of debian/changelog by blends tools by
creating a complete list of newly added dependencies to each metapackage
- but we are not there yet ...

Kind regards and thanks to all people who maintained the tasks files

Hi,

I'd like to know if the narval packages suite can be added to the science-physics task. It's a tool to ease acquisition for experiments or tests bench. It is used in a few labs (mainly in France but also in Italy, US) and Debian's packaging seemed to have an impact on the interest for it and Debian in the labs where it have to be used.

Cordially, xavier