Re: New PolyBoRi upstream version 0.8

Hello,
we are about to release PolyBoRi 0.8 in the next days. Since the Debian
maintainer for the packages is not active any more,  I would ask for the
procedure of updating PolyBoRi in Debian.
Sure. Could you join the alioth Debian Science:
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-science/
and push the debian/ directory in the svn (or git if you prefer).

I will sponsor it for you.
Thank you very much.
I'm about to do so, but it fails. What do I do wrong here?

$ svn mkdir --username dreyer-guest -m "Initializing PolyBoRi package" svn://svn.debian.org/debian-science/packages/polybori
svn: Authorization failed

Regards,
  Alexander

--
Dr. rer. nat. Dipl.-Math. Alexander Dreyer

Abteilung "Systemanalyse, Prognose und Regelung"
Fraunhofer Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Fraunhofer-Platz 1
67663 Kaiserslautern

Telefon    +49 (0) 631-31600-4318
Fax        +49 (0) 631-31600-1099