Re: PCL 1.1.0

Hi,

I dont get libflann-dev from debian repository yet.
But I was able to do simple confirmation.

1. debian/patches directory is empty.
    I think this is not necessary.

2. boost library.
    boost library depends, but should use boost-defaults.
    For example, we set libboost-system-dev in substitution for
libboost-system1.46-dev.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

--