Re: RFS: viennacl

Hi,

[...]
> > If there is no source missing, just make sure it is not used in the
> > debian build, for example by deleting it in debian/rules before doing
> > anything else (in most packages just before running configure is a very
> > good time).

Thanks a lot Bernhard for this much easier solution, should have thought of that
myself...

[...]
> One question remains, though: should I re-generate those files
> (generated sources, Doxygen docs and PDF manual) when building the package?

I guess leaving docs as-is is probably ok, but sources should be rebuilt, in all
cases. For a package the size of viennacl it would probably also be good to
rebuild the documentation, this shouldn't take too much build time.

The basic steps should thus be:

- clean target removes all pre-built stuff. Documentation, generated code,
  binaries.
- Do whatever is necessary to get back to current code base. This will add quite
  a few build dependencies as I understand, including doxygen and some boost
  libraries, but that's fine.

Hope this helps,
Michael