RFS: AWeather and friends (2nd try)

I've put together Debian packages for several related pieces of software
and would kindly like to request a sponsor for them. The packages are
for the following pieces of software:

  AWeather - A Weather monitoring program currently focused on
             visualising radar data from the US NEXRAD network.

  Grits    - A Virtual Globe library developed along side AWeather.

  RSL      - The NASA/TRMM Radar Software Library, also used by
             AWeather.

It's likely that I'll be updating these packages at the same time, so it
would probably make sense for the same person to sponsor all three.

I'll include details for each package in following emails.

Thank You!