Re: Geant4 package

Torsdag 14 juli 2011 10.39.32 skrev du:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Lifeng Sun <lifongsun@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 7:12 PM, roucaries bastien

> >> This file ?
> >>
> >>  http://alxr.usatlas.bnl.gov/lxr-stb4/source/external/CLHEP/Matrix/Mat
> >> rix/Matrix.h
>
> It seems that upstream achieved to get relicencied under LGPL. Do you
> have patch and repositionnery for the debian patches ?
>
> If not I will create a git tree from cvs.
>
> Bastien

Hi,

I have a git repository of CLHEP from 2.0.4.7 onwards as we have packaged it
on our CERN Debian server. I could put that in debian-science and you could
start from there? It includes the sources, am I allowed to redistribute the
sources outside CERN? I am not experienced in these matters... If Lifeng has a
version which includes more work (mine only includes upgrade to 2.1.0.1), then
he should perhaps do it.

Cheers,
Yngve