[packaging] DIET grid middleware

Hello,

I need some help to package DIET an open-source grid middleware (http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/DIET/) and LogService a logging service for distributed applications (both are licensed under CeCILL a GPL-like license) . More DIET addons will be packaged later. Since i'm not familiar with Debian packaging workflow, i'll be grateful if you can provide me your guidance.

Preliminary work have been made to provide debian packages:
http://hguemar.fedorapeople.org/debian/

What should i do next ? Open an ITP ticket ? request a review ?

Best regards,
H. Guémar

--
Haïkel Guémar