Re: Fwd: [atlas-devel] tenure letters

On 20 April 2011 at 21:24, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
| > Ack, but I'd prefer something simpler than Google Docs. How about
| > Debian Whiteboard (http://whiteboard.debian.net/)
| thanks, indeed!
|
| initiated... I am not in shape to put words in atm, so feel free to
| extend
|
| http://whiteboard.debian.net/atlas-testimonial.wb

Sweet.

Could this be used by others?  I passed Dr Whaley's email on to r-sig-hpc and
two other already chimed in that this needs support.  Could they voice is via
this whiteboard.d.n page as well, or is this considered Debian-only?

Dirk (who hasn't added this name in case I can only do it in one place)

--
Dirk Eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org | http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com