Re: RFS: viennacl

Hi, Michael,

I am not a DD, but maybe my 2 cents will help you to make your package better:

1. Why is it experimental-oriented? I have built your package with
sid, and it builds normally.
2. It would be good if you add a "check" section to your package, if
it is possible. Please, see eigen2 [1] for that. They start
verification tests, but even if they fail, the packaging succeed. Also
before tests they output cpu and memory information [2]. I do not
know, will your tests will work on servers without GPU. But it is a
good practice to add verification tests.

Very interesting library! Probably, will test it for my tasks.

Anton

[1] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-kde/kde-req/eigen2.git
[2] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-kde/kde-req/eigen2.git;a=blob;f=debian/rules;h=c3f1c492ce152332077b3f14f82d08b61ae211ba;hb=a66f03be1f080344f374637bc32bb76b485b3472#l14