Re: RFS: adms

Hi, Bastien,

I am not a DD, but  I can try to give you some  tips:

1) lintian -IE --pedantic over .dsc gives you 2 warnings:
P: adms source: debian-control-has-unusual-field-spacing line 18
E: adms source: unknown-file-in-debian-source git-patches

2) patch should correspond to dep-3[1], and it should be more descriptive
3) I think it is better in copyright-file:
   - to place the GPL-2+ text license directly after the first mention
of it (line 13);
   - there is no necessity to place the field "License: " twice, like
in line 18;
   - after debian/* it is better to write in the License-field,
something like "See above for the text of this license."

I have not built your package yet, will try to do it and give my
comments, if you want.

Cheers.
Anton

[1] http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/