Re: Change InsightToolkit to use Review/Statistics?

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 18:03 -0600, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> > * get-orig-source was still deleting the Code/Review directory. This
> >   directory is needed for WrapITK now.
>
> Debian's 3.20.0 ".orig.tar.gz" has Code/Review removed, so I have to
> keep this in until the next upstream release is uploaded.  Then I will
> retain the Code/Review directory.

No problem, I am not sure I completely understand how the
get-orig-source works. Oh well. Anyways, I noticed in your TODO file,
that you want to package the doxygen tarbell from itk.org. Is there a
preference to grabbing the tarball instead of just recompiling the
doxygen documentation? That is the way I currently do it, wondering if I
should spend some time figuring out how to do the download when creating
the doc package instead.

-Paul