"ITP" tempo2

Hi all,

for our collaboration I'm started to package tempo11

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/research/pulsar/tempo2/

at least for our internal purposes. If there is interest in the wider
community I can collaborate with someone who can tell me what I'm doing
wrongly and what needs to be done to make it fit for the Debian standards (I'm
not a Debian member just a user). The package itself is rather specific for
radio pulsar astronomy, thus the question...

Cheers

Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert - Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics
Callinstrasse 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany