Re: how to deal with bibtex with long fields

Jameson Rollins <jrollins@finestructure.net> writes:

> Any suggestions?  There must be some next-gen version of bibtex out
> there that doesn't have limits from the 80's, right?

I haven't tried either myself, but you may have better luck with
nbibtex or pybtex (as found in the eponymous packages); I'd be
particularly surprised if the latter had any such limit.  There may
also be some configuration parameter you can tune.

> Thanks in advance for any advice.

No problem; I hope one of my suggestions works for you.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu