Re: mathgl upload

Hi Dimitris

On Sat, Aug 07, 2010 at 01:38:05AM +0300, Dimitrios Eftaxiopoulos wrote:
> I have committed some changes to the mathgl.git repository, that make mathgl
> lintian clean (no warnings or errors). Could anybody check and upload?

Would you be interested too to adopt 'udav'? [1]. See my explanation
in the bugreport #583943.

I still not have time and main intrest in packaging this, but if is it
usefull for debian-science team, it would be best for the package.
There is a new upstream version 0.6.3, which I have not packaged.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/583943

Bests
Salvatore