sage math

Great talks and discussions yesterday at the debconf10. That got me
motivated to put some effort into the sagemath package. Not sure what kind
of dinosaur I am dealing with... or if I even have the expertise to begin
with... but the software looks very useful. I see a potential to learn some
new and interesting things in the process.

Kumar Appiah also showed interest for collaboration on maintaining the
monster. Obviously, the more eyes the better. So if anyone else is also
interested, get in touch...

thanks
raju
--