Re: Math/Science track for Debconf10: Presentations/Talks and coordinator needed

Dear Michael and Sylvestre,

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 08:45:59PM -0400, Michael Hanke wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 12:05:22AM +0200, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> > This would be my first DebConf but it is not a problem, I could help (or
> > manage) on the coordination of the Science track.
> >
> > I am also planning to present Debian Science to the DebConf.
>
> It will also be my first Debconf, so I'm not sure whether I can be of any
> help organizing. But I would like to participate in the track and
> present a little success story about Debian in neuroimaging research.
>
> Should I wait submitting an abstract until a track has been formally
> organized?

I would like to thank you both for coming forward for this. It would
be best that you submit abstracts about your talk topics to the Talk
coordinators (CCed here) by May 1st.

Thanks again!

Kumar
--
AUTHOR
FvwmAuto just appeared one day, nobody knows how.