Re: introduction of Knoppix-math : proposal for collaboration

Dear Yamane san,

First, "first row" is expressing the meaning, "not installed" or "installed".
But, I'm now not editing this csv file, we need to check it again.

And I and my comrade translated or describe the DESCRIPTION-J.
I didn't know DDTSS, I will subscribe to debian-doc@debian.or.jp.

Best regards,
Tatsuyoshi Hamada