Re: RFS: vmtk

Johannes

I just uploaded vmtk.

I removed vtm from DebianScience and svn-injected it (with mergeWithUpstream)

Best regards
C.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Johannes Ring <johannr@simula.no> wrote:
Hi Christophe,

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Christophe Prud'homme
<prudhomm@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Johannes
> I am compiling it now.

Thanks, that is great!

> I let you know when it is done
> if all goes right I upload !
> could I upload the package in Debian science too (svn-buildpackage) ?

I'm not sure. I didn't inject the package. Is it maybe enough to set
the svn property 'mergeWithUpstream' on the debian directory? Like
this:

  svn propset mergeWithUpstream 1 debian

If so, please go ahead and do that.
If not, maybe it is better to remove the directory and inject it
properly with this:
?

Best regards,

Johannes