Re: BLAS / LAPACK proposal

hallo,

not knowing if this fits into this discussion i'd anyhow kindly ask you to have a look at the arpack library. i tried to compile calculix crunchix fe-solver using the provided libraries in lenny (libspooles-dev & libarpack2-dev). spooles works perfectly but linking /usr/lib/libarpack.a gives some strange errors (undefined reference to 'd...'). 'cause they all start with "d" there might be some problem with the precision (calculix needs double ddrv), if i compile the library myself there are no errors like this. maybe this is not a bug but my own stupidity, but i thought these library packages are made for someone (like me) that doesnt know much about the internals of these libs.

greetings and thanks in advance,

pierrot

____________
Virus checked by G Data AntiVirus
Version: AVA 19.10283 dated 26.02.2010
Virus news: www.antiviruslab.com
#makefile for ccx - calculix solver

CFLAGS = -Wall -O3  -I $()/usr/include/spooles -DARCH="Linux" -DSPOOLES -DARPACK -DMATRIXSTORAGE
FFLAGS = -Wall -O3 -fopenmp

CC=cc
FC=gfortran

.c.o :