Re: BLAS / LAPACK proposal

Le vendredi 26 février 2010 à 12:25 +0100, Soeren Sonnenburg a écrit :
> On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 11:57 +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > After numerous discussions on this subject, I would like to propose a
> > change on how linear algebra libraries (BLAS / LAPACK implementation)
> > are handle in Debian.
> >
> > I tried to describe the proposal here:
> > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/LinearAlgebraLibraries
> >
> > Any comments ?
>
> +1
>
> I would love to see this with atlas 3.8 in squeeze not sure if this is
> realistic though...
Regarding the state of Atlas 3.6 in Debian, 3.8 should really make it to
squeeze. I will probably fix more RC than creating... *

By the way, I committed all the changes in BLAS, LAPACK and Atlas into
the Debian Science SVN. It still needs some tweaking but it should be
fine.
I will be off for a few days (back on Tuesday).

Cheers,
Sylvestre
* Especially when all archs will be built and green:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?suite=experimental&p=atlas