Looking for a sponsor for plplot

Hi,

most of you know that Rafael Laboissiere retired from Debian some time
ago. He was not only active in some groups, but also maintained plplot
together with Andrew Ross outside of any group.

Andrew is looking for a sponsor for an upload of the new version of
plplot, fixing the outstanding bugs. I'm only a DM myself, so can't
upload. Could any of you DD guys lend Andrew a hand?

In case someone wonders: I'm into this due to octave-plplot.

Thanks
	Thomas