RFS: cba

Dear mentors, debian-science,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cba".

* Package name    : cba
  Version         : 0.3.5-1
  Upstream Author : me
* URL             : http://cbeam.sourceforge.net
* License         : gpl
  Section         : science

It builds these binary packages:
cba - continuous beam analysis

beam analysis is an often performed task in the field of civil engineering (if that doesn´t sound captivating to you, save your time and don´t bother checking the package). in this new version i added a small material and section database (xml), to make structural design of beams made of homogeneous material (such as steel or wood) possible.

The upload would fix these bugs: 561090

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
as an engineer you run tight on redmond rails, software for structural design under linux is rare. the same goes for every other "special field software" i suppose. a bit more of it could help preventing "penguins" and "apaches" from scuffling to work sadly.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cba/cba_0.3.5-1.dsc

 pierrot