Re: tasks overview wishlist: Canonical citing reference

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 11:55:32PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Nevertheless, if there are good reasons to not store monolithic BibTeX
> references and use another format or approach, I would be very interested to
> hear them.

Having BibTeX in the YAML format is probably OK.  My question on QA was
rather whether it iis a good idea to use the whole BibTeX record and
simply store this as field value of a potential publication field.  That
does not really come handy if you want to do SQL queries about
publications because your querying application would need a BibTeX parser.