Re: Qtiplot

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 11:22:41AM +0200, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> Regarding science-viewing. Should the python-qwt5 and python-qwt3d packages be
> perhaps be mentioned there?

If I understand the package descriptions right (I have never heard of
these before) they are rather development tools.  So while they are
definitely interesting for scientists they are not fitting in a
metapackage which is targeting at the end user containing applications
which can be used straight to generate views on data.  They might fit
into a viewing-dev package.  What do you think about creating such
a package?

Klarmachen zum Ändern!