Re: ITP: mmass a Python-based mass spectrometry tool for proteomics

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 04:56:07PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

>>  mMass is a free mass spectral data viewer/analyzer in which the
>>  following proteomics-related tasks can be performed:
>
> IMHO the user is not interested in what programming language a tool
> is written in so I'd turn this into

Well, this was settled, so OK.

> What do you think in which Debian Science category (-ies) this might
> fit best?  Chemestry?  Others as well?

I'd say chemistry ; I've tagged the ITP already (if this was your
intention :)

Further, I'll setup a git repos in debian-science (git is the revision
system I know best).

Best regards,
                 Filippo

--
Filippo Rusconi, PhD - CNRS - public key C78F687C
Author of ``massXpert''     at http://www.massxpert.org