Re: RFS: libnc-dap

Hello,

they seem to have achieved a merge of their effort with another one,
see http://opendap.org/download/nc-dap.html,
and suggest the name netcdf, instead.

However, we have a netcdf package already in our archive. Please be so kind to work out
the differences. From what I read, you explicitly want to package the legacy package, right?

Regards,

Steffen