Qtiplot

Hi
    I have upgraded my package of Qtiplot after a much to long time and I am
looking for a sponsor. Is there anyone on the list willing to sponsor it?
    The current package contains a dirty fix to make the upstream sources
compile with sip >=4.8 but the upstream author is looking through my patch
02_sip_fix.diff. Some part of the python-scripting functionality may be
broken but otherwise it is OK.

The package can be found on Debian mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qtiplot/qtiplot_0.9.7.8-1.dsc
and in collab-maint
A compiled version can be found on my private server
deb http://195.198.146.229/debian/ i386/

Thanks
Gudjon