created the tanog.git repository

Hello

I have just created the debian-science/packages/tango.git repository on git.debian.org to work on the Tango Control-System http://tango-controls.org which is part of the data-acquisition
meta package. This software is not yet part of the official debian (it already needs some work to be "presentable" before asking for an upload) but I hope it will be in a "near" future with your
help maybe.

I would like to know how to change the description of tango on this page
http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/dataacquisition as I already spoken with the
debian-l10n-english to improve the english part of the package.

Then I need some advice of a DD about the way I articulates binay packages and their dependencies.
To sumarize I attached a (long) mail I sent to debian-mentors without answer :( explaining my
problem.

Thank you for your attention.

Frédéric.