Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] cran2deb: 1700+ new Debian / R packages

Le Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:47:23AM +0200, Steffen Moeller a écrit :

> from the Debian-med perspective I personally am more interested to learn about the
> possibility to get BioConductor in. If I recall correctly, the major challenge is to get
> the machine for the redistribution of the packages, right?

By the way, I just realised that the base (biobase) BioConductor package can be
built without problem with /usr/share/R/debian/r-cran.mk. How about following
the same logic as for CRAN and package the most frequently used components in
our main archive?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy