RE: permission to redistribute cw260 (in gerris)

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 10:44 +0100, Chaplin J.R. wrote:
> Dear Drew
>
> I really don't have strong feelings about it: whatever makes life
> easier. I'm certainly happy for this software to be freely available
> in the Public Domain, as long as I am not held responsible for the
> consequences of any errors!
>
> Regards
> John Chaplin

Thanks for that, Prof. Chaplin.  I think that's sufficient for us.

A lot of the free software licences have clauses like that, "this
software is provided as-is", "there is no warranty for the program",
etc, so that part is fine too!

Thanks for your help.  All the best with your research!

Drew Parsons