Re: Request for help with GNU GSL package re-org

Hi, Dirk.

What's going on now?
I'd like to help.

I am not a DD. And did little maintaining work.
But I think I can start with writing scripts to crop dfsg-non-free documents, which may be too simple and tedious for you gurus.

Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
So help would be welcome.  I'd also be open to group maintenance, and/or
inserting it into debian-science or debian-scicomp or whatever it is now
called as group-maintenance by svn works quite well for Open MPI [2] and I
have too many packages anyway.
--
续本达
Xu, Benda

Academic Talent Program on
Fundamental Science of Mathematics and Physics,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China

http://learn.tsinghua.edu.cn:8080/2005012177/index.html
http://thirsty.phys.tsinghua.edu.cn/MyWiki/heroxbd