Re: wiki pages

Hi,

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> (2008-07-21 11:59:40) :

> DNA multiple sequence alignment tools. At some point, I started to write
> a more dedicated wiki page (http://wiki.debian.org/SequenceAlignment).
> Now that I do not expect the list of packaged programs in this field to
> change too often, I will use the wiki page as a base for a new page in
> the Debian Med section of the Debian website.
>
> To summarise my view:
>
> Wiki task pages -> Alioth task pages -> Wiki thematic pages -> Debian website

  Should not Alioth task pages just directly become the 'Debian
website' with properly chosen and crafted task pages?

  Do you plan to turn your SequenceAlignment page into a task page (it
might already be the case, I have not checked)?

  Nice pages that could be produced by tasks would be similar (in the
content) to such pages: http://www.opennovation.org/ (great work,
Adam!).

Best regards,
Frédéric Lehobey