Re: Maxima and Gerris packages in need of love and attention.

> Gerris
> Gerris is a system for the solution of the partial differential equations describing fluid flow.
> Gerris is orphaned, and version 0.6.0-3.1 is in Debian compared to
> 0.9.2 upstream.

I have an ITA on gerris.  The latest version of gerris depends on a
updated version of gts not available on debian yet, so I'm packaging gts
too.

The new version of gts is available on mentors. After two months on
reviews it's almost ready and I hope this will be uploaded very soon.

I'm working on gerris just now :) and after gerris I also plan to
package gfsview.

Thanks

Ruben Molina