Re: Debian Science Policy: First draft online and open for discussion

Hi Debian Science,

I just updated the Debian Science Policy. The changes address the feedback
that I got so far and are rather minor. The commit messages were sent to the
commit mailing list. You can read them there or update your repository clone.
Feedback is --as always-- welcome!

I'm sorry for the delay! I hope to finish the Git packaging instructions this
weekend. The copyright file examples are still outdated. If anyone wants to
work on that, feel welcome! Otherwise I'll probably fix them this weekend as
well.

If noone objects, I'd like to take all further discussions about the Policy to
the maintainers mailing list to keep the noise low for those not interested
in packaging.

Best regards
Manuel