Re: Cronjob for science tasks

Am Montag, den 09.06.2008, 23:24 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Frederic Lehobey wrote:
>
> >  Done. With the following crontab (user fdl-guest):
> >
> > 0 18 * * *	umask 02 ; /srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/cdd/bin/update-tasks-of-cdd debian-science
>
> Fine.  Now it seems to be time to track down all these packages that
> state "Homepage not available".  This is a good QA measure because it
> normally means that the package was not updated a long time ago but
> needs some care ...

I'd volunteer for that since I already did some of the work and have
patches ready. I wonder what is the best way to handle it: File bugs or
apply the patches to the VCS? Most of the packages do not have Vcs-*
fields set, so I could fix that while at it. I also prepared watch fiels
for some of the packages that lacked some but did not look into all of
them.

Best regards
Manuel