Which mailing list for maintainer field?

Hi,

I take this opportunity to raise the general question.

Teemu Ikonen <tpikonen@gmail.com> (2008-05-23 15:37:31) :

> I'll try to add the final polish to rasmol this weekend and move the
> existing git repo from collab-maint to debian-science, since I'm more
> active in that group. Group maintenance of rasmol would be nice, but
> is it ok to change the maintainer field to
> debian-science@lists.debian.org ?

I think it is, but we should make a policy of whether using
debian-science or debian-science-maintainers
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/debian-science-maintainers
for the maintainer field.

The latter one might be more sensible if some people on debian-science
do not want to be bothered by dak and bts messages for each package.

>                                   Are there people in the
> debian-science alioth group (other than me) interested in working with
> this package?

You might consider debichem too (you are welcome in the repository you
prefer). http://debichem.alioth.debian.org/

Best regards,
Frédéric Lehobey