debian and robotics

Hi,

following the thread

- Science linguistics and debian-science SVN repository at alioth

I would like to ask if someone here are interested in create some kind of
group or cdd to create and maintain software packages in the robotics area.
I'm not a dd, but I have done some packages.

The robotics area is very wide. To many kind of packages could go there, so,
depends on the people, the interest, etc  the idea could be possible or not.
Also, I don't know how to put this in a debian-scince cdd.

Opinions, ideas?

Best regards,

Leo

Linux User 152692