Re: Another bibliography management software.

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [2008-05-01 08:53]:

> On Thu, 1 May 2008, Bryan Bishop wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday 30 April 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:
>>> http://gpapers.org/
>
> Added to
>
>    svn://svn.debian.org/cdd/projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks/typesetting
>
> to make sure that this hint will not be forgotten.  It shows up at
>
>    http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/typesetting.php#gpapers
>
> I shamelessly use this chance to advertise some work of Frederic Lehobey
> who worked on the Debian-Science CDD.  If you like to work on these
> tasks packages and want to see how the result becomes renderes have a
> look at
>
>    http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Extremadura2008/WebSentinelHowto

Who is actually maintaining the science/tasks pages?  I see in the
Mathematics page [1] that octave2.1 is cited instead of octave3.0 but it
should be the other way around.

[1] http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/mathematics.php

Cheers,

--