RFS: libgpiv, gpiv and gpivtools

Hi,
I have requested a RFS on the debian-mentors lists and got the
suggestion to send it to this list as well. So, here it goes:

I am looking for a sponsor of the following packages. Older packages of
this software are already in Debian. It concerns here new upstream
releases:

Package: libgpiv-0.5.2

and libgpiv3-doc:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libgpiv
The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libgpiv/libgpiv_0.5.2-1.dsc

Package: gpiv-0.5.2
Velocimetry

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gpiv
The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gpiv/gpiv_0.5.2-1.dsc

Package: gpivtools-0.5.2

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gpivtools
The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gpivtools/gpivtools_0.5.2-1.dsc

The packages are lintian clean and are properly build and installed
under a clean system, using pbuilder. I would be glad if someone could
upload these packages for me.

Kind regards,
Gerber van der Graaf

--
developer of Gpiv: software for Particle Image Velocimetry