Re: Science at DebConf 8 and DevCamp?

Hi there!

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:43:25 +0200, Frederic Lehobey wrote:
> Are subscribers of this list going to DebConf 8?

FWIW, I'll be at DebConf8 from Wednesday 6th to Sunday 17th.

> There is a traditional DevCamp the week before DebConf. Would you be
> interested in working on Debian Science CDD or Science related topics
> in Debian during DevCamp?

While I'm a molecular biologist, most of my Debian time is spent on
Common Lisp software [1].  Thus, I cannot assure you I'll be full
involved in any Debian Science work at DebCamp/DebConf, since I planned
to work on CL software.

OTOH, I read the d-science list and it seems also that I'm going to give
a talk about Debian-Med at the forthcoming LinuxDays in Geneva [2].

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://pkg-common-lisp.alioth.debian.org