RFC: wnpp bugs tagging

Hi folks,
following some discussions even on -devel, being no people disagreeing, I
started to tag wnpp bugs with user wnpp@bugs.debian.org and faceted tags as
those listed on a wiki page[1] I've hijacked from Mohammed Adnène Trojette
and others.

- How can I use tags?

Getting bugs tagged is (as you may know) as easy as with usertags some of you
have been using for the Debian Science subproject[2], i.e. it is enough to
mail request@bugs.debian.org with an email beginning with e.g. (without major
signs!):

> user wnpp@packages.debian.org
> usertag 434029 + implemented-in..c++
> usertag 434029 + interface..x11
> usertag 434029 + role..program
> usertag 434029 + scope..application
> usertag 434029 + uitoolkit..qt
> usertag 434029 + wnpp..waits-for-sponsor
> thanks

- Why not using debian-science@lists.debian.org as the user, as we are already
doing?

I think that having bits of information which are useful for all Debian
developer tagged with the same user makes them *more* useful. See [3].

- How can I see already tagged wnpp bugs?

Ref. [4] shows all non-archived bugs tagged with user
wnpp@packages.debian.org. (Note: At the moment, only 2 wnpp bugs of mine are
tagged (ITPs for morla and qfsm), the other shown are just tagged
with "legacy", non-faceted tags.) Ref. [5] shows wnpp bugs with tag
interface..x11

- What if I feel that tags other than those listed would be useful?

You are encouraged to introduce useful, non-redundant new tags and list them
in [1], so they can be reviewed. See [1] for details, too.

- What about legacy wnpp bug tags?

Maybe we need to convert them...

- Will this become a truly Debian-wide thing?

Hope so. When there are some dozens of tagged wnpp packages, I'll try and make
them more visible through -devel and whatever, so this may become
a "recommendation"!

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/WNPPBugsTagging
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/Usertags
[3]