Re: ITP: mpi-defaults -- Meta-packages depending on appropriate MPI -dev and -bin packages for each platform

Now I can put dependencies of the newer release of my packages against
mpi-default-*. Actually, I even would prefer this as a permanent
solution instead of a temporary one. No bothering anymore about openmpi/
lam/mpich or whatsoever.

Gerber

--
Gerber van der Graaf