Re: building package with different libs

Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@debian.org> writes:

> This is an interesting proposal.  If LAM upstream is dead, I too would
> support removing its dependencies -- but leaving LAM itself for users,
> as you suggest.

http://www.lam-mpi.org/ says:

 "LAM/MPI is now in a maintenance mode. Bug fixes and critical patches
 are still being applied, but little real "new" work is happening in
 LAM/MPI. This is a direct result of the LAM/MPI Team spending the
 vast majority of their time working on our next-generation MPI
 implementation -- Open MPI."

Chris