Re: RC bugs in debian-science packages

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008, Chris Walker wrote:

I discovered that axiom had an RC bug and this prompted me to check
which other science related packages had RC bugs. Looking at
http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php reveals the following science
packages (picked out by hand, so E&OE) that have release critical
bugs:

Just a side note to current work in progress about bugs in Debian Pure
Blends (formerly known as CDD).  If you look at

   http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/science/bugs/mathematics.html

you have a look at bugs in dependant packages of science-mathematcis
packages (and also links to other meta packages).  Further polishing
is needed and a cron job to update ist daily is needed once the polishing
is done.  But the mail just seems to be related and thus I would like
to give a preliminary hint.

Code:

  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/cdd/cdd/trunk/webtools

Command line you have to run for an update:

  alioth: /srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/cdd/webtools/bugs.py debian-science