Preparing Poly/ML

Hi,
I prepared a first package for Poly/ML (a prerequisite for Isabelle,
see #494488 and #494491), available from

ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/polyml.git

As it is both my first serious git project and my first Debian package
becoming "official" any comments, hints, criticisms are especially
welcome :-)

Achim

PS: Lionel, the only difference to the last packages I pointed
    you to are: in "debian/control" I added several tags as suggested
    by the Debian Science Policy and I converted the copyright file
    into machine readable format.