Re: git repo structure partial concensus

    Manuel> On Wed, May 21, 2008 4:46 pm, David Bremner wrote:
    >> Can I assume that the location
    >>
    >> /git/debian-science/packages/foo.git
    >>
    >> is the right place for package foo?

    Manuel> I'm fine with that. After all the replies I'd say we have
    Manuel> consensus on that.

OK, one baby-step to coherence :-). I have updated the wiki,

    http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/ContributingToDebianScience

I also added a few pointers into the mail archive to a couple of the
"git tips and tricks" threads.  I expect that will be obsoleted pretty
soon by some more coherent document.

David