Re: cbflib_0.7.9.1-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
> Teemu, do you think you could prepare the new rasmol now soon?
> This would be really cool.
>
> Please remember to add the Homepage and Vcs fields to the control file
> and as I said, I would like you to consider group maintenance (either by
> DebiChem od Debian Med team at your preference).

I'll try to add the final polish to rasmol this weekend and move the
existing git repo from collab-maint to debian-science, since I'm more
active in that group. Group maintenance of rasmol would be nice, but
is it ok to change the maintainer field to
debian-science@lists.debian.org ? Are there people in the
debian-science alioth group (other than me) interested in working with
this package?

Teemu