Re: Alioth project to use is pkg-science

Am Dienstag, den 13.05.2008, 09:28 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Tue, 13 May 2008, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > I created as SVN repo for debian-science, if you need another kind of
> > repo, please ask.

Raphael, thanks for the quick action! It's appreciated.

> So either Git addictives start action or lets move current svn first quickly
> and than migrate in the new project.  I would hate to disappoint Raphael who
> had valid concerns in the first place and we told him they are void ...

I'd like to request Git as it was requested by several people in the
thread. Raphael (or Alioth admins), could you please add access to Git
repos for Debian Science? Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Manuel