Re: [Pkg-corba-devel] OpenCASCADE and Salomé

Dear Adam, Thomas, and list,

I try to compile Salome on my system (32-bit Intel Core2,  Kubuntu 7.10
(gutsy))
but get the same error as Thomas (ld cannot find -lSMESHimpl). How is the
workaround?
As it seemes, you proceeded further.

Thanks and best regards, Dan